2020 Shootout Players may register
for the July 27 – 30, 2020 Shootout by
SUS Scholarship Applications are DUE IN FULL
by Sept. 11, 2020. Any 2020 Shootout Participant,
who’s a 2021 senior may apply.
CLICK HERE for an application.
Find the 2020 Shootout Team Rosters and
Team Workout and Game Schedule HERE.
Both Team Alabama’s will be chosen from the Alabama
Baseball Coaches Association’s July 7 – 10
High School “All-Star Event” held at
Troy University & by special invitation.
Team Georgia will be chosen by the Georgia Dugout
Club at their Top 100 Showcase at
Georgia Gwinnett College.
Team Kentucky will be chosen by the Kentucky
Baseball Coaches Association, and
will be announced by TBD.
Both Team Louisiana’s will be chosen by the
Louisiana Baseball Coaches Association,
and will be announced by TBD.
- Tyler Maynard of 2019 Team Kentucky / Louisa High School, was awarded the fourth $1,500 Shootout Scholarship.
- Leif Moore of 2018 Team Mississippi / St. Martin High School, was awarded the third SUS $1,500 Scholarship. His award will be sent directly to the college he’s attending in July 2019.
- Jon Holbert was awarded the second SUS $1,500 Scholarship in July 2018. Jon was a 2017 SUS Team Alabama Participant, who’s from Wetumpka High School.
- State of Kentucky commits to be the 6th team to round out the 2018 Shootout state line up. Other returning states: Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi & Tennessee.
- Trace Henry, III. was awarded the first-ever SUS $1,500 Scholarship in July 2017. Trace was a 2016 Team Mississippi SUS participant from Mooreville High School.